What is Whatsapp? How much data does WhatsApp use? How much data does WhatsApp calling use? (Whatsapp Secret) A-Z full Info. only at thetechknowledge.com
Welcome to our New article related to “WhatsApp”.
Do know What do the checkmarks mean on Whatsapp & How much data do WhatsApp messages, media, and WhatsApp calls use? If no, then keep reading this article.
In this article, I will show you how can we know data usage and how can we reduce the data usage.
What is Whatsapp?
1) But, before starting it is very important for us to know a few details of our journey from SMS to Whatsapp.
2) A few years ago, we used to buy the packages of the SMS (Short Message Service) to communicate with friends or family because it was a little cheaper than voice calls.
3) Right now, SMS is rarely using a system for communication, and Whatsapp, Telegram, and IMO have taken its place.
4) Also, Whatsapp is the most popular and worldwide used application.
Because by using these applications, you can share multimedia files, images, videos, voice recordings also with text messages.
How can we know that how much data does WhatsApp use?
Follow these steps to know how much data does your WhatsApp use:
Step 1: Open your WhatsApp application. And tap on three vertical dots at the right upper corner of the screen.
Step 2: Tap on the ‘Settings’ option.
Step 3: Now tap on the ‘Storage and data’ option. After that, tap on the ‘Network usage’ option.
Step 4: You will see all your data usage to receive and sent both. It will also show how much data used for calls, media, video, etc.
Step 5: After repeatedly repeating calls of 2 minutes, this is often the common consumption of the calls we have created according to the network to which I was connected:
1) Type of network:
1) 2G internet connection. (Data consumption: up to 400 KB)
2) 3G internet connection. (Data consumption: up to 600 KB)
3) 4G internet connection. (Data consumption: up to 1 MB)
The data consumption depends on the worst connection between both people of communication.
How to save Mobile internet data while using WhatsApp?
Most mobile data plans to charge for each megabyte used. You can select which applications are allowed to use it, which applications help control your monthly usage. WhatsApp is no exception.
Here are three ways to optimize your mobile data use with WhatsApp.
1) Turn off Media Auto-download:
1) Go to the WhatsApp application and tap on three vertical dots at the upper right corner of the screen.
2) Tap on the ‘Settings’ option and then tap on the ‘Storage and data’ option.
3) After that, tap on the ‘When using Mobile data’ option and uncheck all things and tap on ‘Ok’.
2) Save data on WhatsApp call:
In the ‘Storage and data’ option, turn on the ‘Use less data for calls’ option.
3) Restrict your chat backup:
1) Go to your WhatsApp application and ‘Settings’ option by clicking on three vertical dots at the upper right corner of the screen.
2) Tap on the ‘Chats’ option and again tap on ‘Chat backup’.
3) Tap on ‘Backup over’ and select ‘Wifi’ instead of ‘wifi or cellular’.
4) Come out and tap on ‘Back up to Google Drive’ and select ‘Only when I tap “Back up”.
Conclusion of How much data does whatsapp use
I hope, this article helped you to know how much data does WhatsApp messages and how to save mobile data.
Follow all steps mentioned above. .
If you are still confused then you can connect us by the comment section below.
Thank you for visiting here…