How to Delete WhatsApp? follow these simple steps with pictures only at www.thetechknowledge.com
Welcome to our new article related to “Whatsapp”.
If you no longer want to use WhatsApp, or if your WhatsApp data is corrupted, and you want to get rid of various social media and communication apps are a good place to start. then you can delete your WhatsApp account.
In this article, I will show how to delete a Whatsapp account on an android device as well as the iPhone.
What is Whatsapp?
1) But, before starting it is very important for us to know a few details of our journey from SMS to Whatsapp.
2) A few years ago, we used to buy the packages of the SMS (Short Message Service) to communicate with friends or family because it was a little cheaper than voice calls.
3) Right now, SMS is rarely using the system for communication, and Whatsapp, Telegram, and IMO have taken their place.
4) Also, Whatsapp is the most popular and worldwide used application. Because by using these apps, you can share multimedia files, images, videos, voice recordings also with text messages.
Before Deleting the WhatsApp account, you should know these things
1) Your account will be gone/delete forever.
2) It will delete your profile photo.
3) WhatsApp keeps no backups of any deleted accounts.
You should back up anything important things, such as your documents and photos.
4) Once this is done there it will not be going back. Your data is gone.
5) It will erase your message history.
6) It will delete you from all of your groups.
7) It will delete your phone number from your all friend’s WhatsApp contact lists.
How to Delete WhatsApp from the Android device?
Follow these steps:
Step 1): Open the WhatsApp application on your Android device. And tap on three verticle dots at the right upper corner of the screen.
Step 2): Tap on the ‘Settings’ option.
Step 3): Tap on the ‘Account’ option and then tap on the ‘Delete my account’ option.
4): Fill in your number and again tap on ‘Delete my Account’.
Step 5): The final step is, give a reason for deleting your Whatsapp, and last time tap on the ‘Delete My Account’.
How to Delete WhatsApp from iPhone/iPad device?
The procedure is quite different from an iPhone or iPad.
Follow these steps:
Step 1: Open the WhatsApp application on your Android device. And Tap on the ‘Settings’ option from the bottom row.
Step 2: Tap on the ‘Account’ option and then tap on the ‘Delete my Account’.
Step 3: You will show a warning page, type your number, and tap on ‘Delete my account’.
Your account will be deleted permanently.
Conclusion OF how to delete WhatsApp
So, this way you can delete the WhatsApp account permanently. Follow all steps.
Thank you for visiting here…