What is my WhatsApp number? WhatsApp what phone number is displayed in my profile? (Know in 3 Easy Steps) www.thetechknowledge.com
Sometimes, we forget our Whatsapp number. Some people have two numbers, one for calling and another for WhatsApp or for business.
Most Android phones now support dual SIMs, and you are looking at confused faces.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to find WhatsApp numbers and usernames on both Android and iOS smartphones.
If you don’t know what is your WhatsApp number then keep reading this article.
What is Whatsapp?
1) But, before starting it is very important for us to know a few details of our journey from SMS to Whatsapp.
2) A few years ago, we used to buy the packages of the SMS (Short Message Service) to communicate with friends or family because it was a little cheaper than voice calls.
3) Right now, SMS is rarely using the system for communication, and Whatsapp, Telegram, and IMO have taken their place.
4) Also, Whatsapp is the most popular and worldwide used application.
5) Because by using these apps, you can share multimedia files, images, videos, voice recordings also with text messages.
What is my WhatsApp number?
For Android device
Follow these steps:
Step 1: Open the Whatsapp application on your android device. And tap on three vertical dots at the right corner of the screen.
Step 2: Tap on the settings from all options.
Step 3:You will see the Username at the top of the screen. Tap on it. You will found the registered Username and Mobile number.
You can use only one mobile number on your WhatsApp. The app doesn’t allow users to create and manage two Whatsapp accounts from the same smart phone, even though most phones support two SIMs these days.
However, there are ways to bypass this limitation and install another WhatsApp.
You can then choose to create a second WhatsApp account on the same phone and use it simultaneously.
Users of Xiaomi smartphones can use the built-in Dual Apps feature WhatsApp on their phones immediately.
In case, if you want to change your username, tap on the Edit (pen) icon and you can change your username.
You can also change your Whatsapp number.
For iOS devices what is my WhatsApp number?
Android and iOS smartphones function differently, but WhatsApp remains more or less the same.
Follow these steps:
Step 1: Open the Whatsapp application on your iPhone or iPad. And tap on the ‘Settings’ at the bottom row of the screen.
Step 2: Tap on your name or profile photo at the top of the screen. You can see your registered username and mobile number there.
Conclusion of what is my Whatsapp number
So, I hope this article helped you identify the user name and WhatsApp number. Follow all steps.
If you are still not sure, stuck somewhere, or have some queries do connect with us in the comments section below.
Thank you for visiting here…